The Cabin Addiction Services Group’s (CASG’s) various facilities have earned an international reputation not only as leading addiction rehabilitation centres, but also as an industry leader offering a wealth of healing knowledge and useful resources regarding the treatment of addiction. The CASG is heavily involved in addiction research, attending and presenting at key conferences worldwide.
The Cabin is also involved in supporting several non-profit and government efforts to combat addiction regionally, and has received much high-profile press coverage – chiefly for its innovative and successful addiction treatment programme. CASG’s world-class reputation allows it to recruit the best addiction treatment specialists from around the globe.
Below, you will find a sample of some of the resources The Cabin Addiction Services Group has produced:
- Today’s Top 5 Best Practices in Addiction Treatment
- Sober House Living Increases Chances of Long-term Recovery
- Russell Brand Stands up for Drug Addicts
- Do I Need Recovery Meetings to Stay Sober?
- The 10 Most Common Addiction Relapse Triggers
- 15 Benefits of Attending a Residential Rehab
- The Risk Factors for Alcohol and Drug Addictions
- Understanding Process Addictions
- Don’t Let Your Enabling Disable an Addict
- What is Addiction and How is it Treated?
Want more content?
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive occasional insights, tools and strategies from us – so that you’re ready to fight when addiction strikes.