Addiction Treatment Designed for Saudis:
Effective and Confidential
Residential Rehab in Thailand
Welcome to The Cabin: Luxury Residential Rehab in Thailand
If you’re struggling with addiction and living in Saudi Arabia, you probably feel like you only have two options: either forego treatment, or seek professional help and risk severe punishment by the government, as well as judgment from your family and community.
Luckily, there’s a third option.
The Cabin offers world-class addiction treatment programmes, specifically tailored to clients living in the Middle East and comfortably located in beautiful Chiang Mai, Thailand.
At The Cabin, you get:
- Total confidentiality, and a culturally sensitive environment where you feel safe and supported at all times. No one has to know you’re here, and we don’t report to the police.
- Luxury rehab with 5-star facilities, in a peaceful, beautiful environment that’s worlds away from the temptations of your triggers at home.
- A hassle-free experience: we help you arrange your visa, book the best flights and pick you up from the airport when you arrive.
- Arabic-speaking counsellors and Halal food options, so you always have access to the comforts of home and a touch of familiarity.
- Globally accredited, Western-standard treatment that’s both closer to home and a fraction of the price. Treatment costs start from just $15,000 for 28 days.
Learn more about The Cabin below, or contact us now to take the first step toward a more productive, fulfilling, addiction-free life.
Our services were created with you in mind. Find out which programme is right for you.